Turris engineers is licensed to provide engineering services in the following areas:
- Canada - British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia
- United States - Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- (CSA) Standards Committee For Antennas, Towers and Antenna - Supporting Structures - CSA S37
- (TIA) Standards Committee for Communication Structures - ANSI/EIA/TIA - 222
- (CSA) Technical Subcommittee of Wind Turbines
- (ASCE) American Society of Civil Engineers - Technical Committee on Dynamics of Latticed Structures
- (IASS) International Association of Spatial Structures - Workgroup on Towers and Mast